Protect Tips for Your Hair•
Posted on mars 26 2020
1. Do not wear your hairpiece while sleeping. It may result in hair loss, breakage and matting.
2. When you found your hair fell out a little bit, do not be scared, a little shedding is normal when your comb and wearing your human hair wigs.
3. We do not recommend showering or swimming while wearing the wig.
4. Any cutting or chemical processes, such as perming or coloring, should be done by a professional hairstylist. We do not recommend lifting or bleaching human hair; depositing color provides the best result.
5. Before washing, brush human hair lace front wigs remove any teasing or tangles. Place your wig in a basin or sink in cool water. Gently hand washes with a mild detergent or shampoo.
6. Never use hot water while in the process of washing your lace front human hair wigs and do not style or brush it while wet.
7. Do not cover a damp head with a wig which might create a breeding ground for fungus or germs. Enjoy and take full advantage of your increased wigs knowledge to shop smart, look smart and invest in being smart.
8. It is best to allow your lace front wig to air dry on a wig stand as this is most gentle on the hair fibers. Rollers can be used to set the wig.
9. Make sure that the clips holding your wig in place do not snag the hairs, otherwise, breakage might occur.
10. Avoid contact with chlorinated water, seawater, and hot water to avoid damage to your wig.
Protect Tips for Yo...
10 Tips to Protect Your Human Hair Wigs.1. Do not wear your hairpiece while sleeping. It may result in hair loss, breakage and matting.2. When you ...Read More